Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Originally posted 3-5-08

Last Saturday my father came down and we took out the whirpool dishwasher and installed our new Kitchen Aid, stainless steel dishwasher, thank you, tax rebate. We ran phone throughout the house, which is what is allowing me to type this post, DSL and ran cable
throughout the house into the rooms I am allowed to have cable television in. I tore all of the cable off of the side of the house began tearing down the rotted wooden child's playset in our back yard and cleaned out the stone fireplace next to the garage. It was almost 70 degrees here saturday so I took advantage of the lovely weather to do some out-o-doors work. Today I took off work and my father and I removed the old kenmore dishwasher from the old house and installed the whirpool from this house, we went to Lowes and bought a whirpool stove to match and took it back to the old house, we also made several trips to the landfill to dispose of the subfloor that I and Dr. Deel have torn out of the basement, will post new pics in a couple of days.
Finally I have began scrapping the old paint off of the concrete floor in the basement it took about an hour to scrape a 2X2 ft. section WOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry there's no one home right now. Please leave a message.