Saturday, May 2, 2009

...and I will call him...

Scraggles!















Scraggles came to me free from the remnants of an Earth Day celebration at the University. Some students had a booth set up with a ton of plants and bushes. I'm not sure of the purpose, unless it was to show plants and bushes to people who have never before seen a plant or a bush. If they were trying to sell them, they failed miserably. At the end of the day, there were still a ton of plants and bushes and so they gave them away. I grabbed this guy, a shrubbery that I will now call Scraggles. I moved him into a new terracotta pot, and hopefully he will grow more gratefully than those two lousy bums I planted at 314 last year. They gave up and died after a couple of months.

If you think it's odd I've named a shrub, perhaps someday Jeffrey will introduce you to Bob Marley, the Boston fern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry there's no one home right now. Please leave a message.